IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
With the invisible enemy spreading, my goal is to keep everyone in the process safe and healthy. To help the photo shoot go smoothly, please follow the new policy:
- Only realtor + photographer are allowed at the appointment.
- Please Open blinds, turn on the lights, remove unwanted items inside/outside, and make sure the listing is ready before my arrival if possible.
- I will photograph the home as is without touching or moving anything.
- No refunds when you cancel a photo shoot and will credit toward your next photo shoot.
I will be wearing a mask for safety if requested. If anyone is feeling ill or there are people in the home, we will need to reschedule.
1. MUST pay for photo shoot upfront. Invoice will be sent via Square, Venmo, or CashApp 72 hours before your photo shoot.
2. If you need to cancel, you must give a 24 hours notice so we can get you rescheduled ASAP and allow other realtors to take the slot.
3. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment takes place will be charged $75 cancellation fee + Square fee. You will be refunded the rest. Cancellations do not apply to poor weather conditions.
4. If your listing is more than 30 minutes from NW OKC, there will be an extra fee for commute and time.
5. No refunds when you cancel a photo shoot and will credit toward your next photo shoot.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.
Is your shoot outside the OKC metro? PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BOOK YOUR SLOT and It must be the first slot of the day.