IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
With the invisible enemy spreading, my goal is to keep everyone in the process safe and healthy. To help the photo shoot go smoothly, please follow the new policy:
- Only realtor + one owner + photographer are allowed at the appointment.
- Please Open blinds, turn on the lights, remove unwanted items inside/outside, and make sure the listing is ready before my arrival if possible.
- I will photograph the home as is without touching or moving anything.
I will be wearing a mask for safety. If anyone is feeling ill or there are people in the home, we will need to reschedule.
1. Your invoice will be sent 48 hours before your shoot and must be paid to confirm your slot. If you need to cancel, you must give a 24 hours notice so we can get you rescheduled ASAP and allow other realtors to take the slot.
2. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment takes place will be charged a $75 cancellation fee. You will be refunded the rest. Cancellations do not apply to poor weather conditions.
3. If your listing is more than 30 miles from Edmond, there will be an extra fee for commute and time.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.
Is your shoot outside the OKC metro? PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BOOK YOUR SLOT and It must be the first slot of the day.